O. Reg. 280/17: ANNUAL QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PLAN
filed July 19, 2017 under Excellent Care for All Act, 2010, S.O. 2010, c. 14Skip to content
ontario regulation 280/17
made under the
Excellent Care for All Act, 2010
Made: July 17, 2017
Filed: July 19, 2017
Published on e-Laws: July 19, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 5, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 187/15
(ANNUAL QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PLAN)
1. Section 2 of Ontario Regulation 187/15 is revoked and the following substituted:
2. (1) A health care organization shall include in its annual quality improvement plan indicators that the Minister, after having considered the advice of the Council, directs in writing.
(2) The indicators mentioned in subsection (1) may relate to any or all of the following:
7. Workplace violence prevention.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2017 and the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le ministre de la Santé et des Soins de longue durée,
Dr. Eric Hoskins
Minister of Health and Long-Term Care