O. Reg. 292/17: RECREATIONAL CAMPS
filed July 28, 2017 under Health Protection and Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.7Skip to content
ontario regulation 292/17
made under the
Health Protection and Promotion Act
Made: July 26, 2017
Filed: July 28, 2017
Published on e-Laws: July 28, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 12, 2017
Amending Reg. 568 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Subsection 34 (2) of Regulation 568 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) If the waterfront area in a recreational camp is in use, the waterfront director shall ensure that supervision is provided in accordance with the following rules:
1. Two supervisors are required if one to 25 campers are in the water.
2. Three supervisors are required if 26 to 100 campers are in the water.
3. For each additional 25 campers in the water or less where there are more than 100 campers, one additional supervisor shall be provided.