O. Reg. 83/18: GENERAL
filed March 7, 2018 under Boundaries Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. B.10Skip to content
ontario regulation 83/18
made under the
Made: February 22, 2018
Filed: March 7, 2018
Published on e-Laws: March 7, 2018
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 24, 2018
Amending Reg. 60 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Section 11 of Regulation 60 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
11. Ontario Regulation 43/96 (Surveys, Plans and Descriptions of Land) made under the Registry Act applies with necessary modifications to surveys and plans made for the purpose of the Act.
2. Subsection 12 (2) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The Director shall cause a copy of the order made under section 18 of the Act to be registered on title to the subject parcel and a note shall be placed on the plan or a copy of it registered under section 16 of the Act, indicating that the plan was “corrected under an order registered as number …” and indicating the registration number of the order.
(2.1) The note shall be in English or French, consistent with the language of the plan or the copy of it registered under section 16 of the Act.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day this Regulation is filed.
La ministre des Services gouvernementaux et des Services aux consommateurs,
Minister of Government and Consumer Services
Date made: February 22, 2018
Pris le : 22 février 2018