O. Reg. 118/19: VEHICLE PERMITS
filed May 24, 2019 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 118/19
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: April 11, 2019
Filed: May 24, 2019
Published on e-Laws: May 24, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 8, 2019
Amending Reg. 628 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) Paragraph 1 of subsection 11.1 (1) of Regulation 628 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. The evidence of validation was purchased by means of an electronic transaction.
(2) Subsection 11.1 (2) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The exemption described in subsection (1) is valid until the expiry date indicated on the receipt for the electronic transaction.
(3) The definition of “old evidence of validation” in subsection 11.1 (3) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
“old evidence of validation” means the evidence of validation most recently in force at the time the new evidence of validation was purchased. (“ancienne attestation de validation”)
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2019 and the day it is filed.