O. Reg. 301/19: COMMUNITY PLANNING PERMITS
filed August 29, 2019 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 301/19
made under the
Made: August 22, 2019
Filed: August 29, 2019
Published on e-Laws: August 29, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 14, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 173/16
(COMMUNITY PLANNING PERMITS)
1. Section 4 of Ontario Regulation 173/16 is amended by adding the following subsections:
(1.1) Despite subsection (1), there is no appeal under subsection 34 (19) of the Act in respect of the passing of a community planning permit by-law in response to an order under subsection 70.2.2 (1) of the Act if the municipality has not previously passed such a by-law in response to the order.
(1.2) Subsection (1.1) does not apply to an appeal by the Minister.
2. Subsection 8 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “Section 37” at the beginning and substituting “Sections 37 and 37.1”.
3. (1) Subject to subsections (2) and (3), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Section 1 comes into force on the later of the day section 18 of Schedule 12 to the More Homes, More Choice Act, 2019 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.
(3) Section 2 comes into force on the later of the day section 10 of Schedule 12 to the More Homes, More Choice Act, 2019 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.