O. Reg. 372/19: DISPOSITION OF SURPLUS REAL PROPERTY
filed November 8, 2019 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 372/19
made under the
Made: November 7, 2019
Filed: November 8, 2019
Published on e-Laws: November 8, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 23, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 444/98
(DISPOSITION OF SURPLUS REAL PROPERTY)
1. The title to Ontario Regulation 444/98 is amended by adding “and acquisition of real property” at the end.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following Part:
Notice of Acquisitions
15. (1) For the purposes of subsection 195 (1.1) of the Act, the prescribed time period within which the board must provide notice to the Minister is at least 60 days prior to the day the board acquires or applies for an approval to expropriate a school site or any other land under subsection 195 (1).
(2) For the purposes of subsection 195 (1.2) of the Act, the prescribed time period within which the Minister must notify the board that the proposed acquisition or application to expropriate shall not proceed is not more than 60 days from the day the notice referred to in subsection (1) of this section is provided.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le ministre de l’Éducation,
Minister of Education