O. Reg. 560/20: FORM OF DOCUMENTS
filed October 5, 2020 under Land Registration Reform Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.4Skip to content
ontario regulation 560/20
made under the
Land Registration Reform Act
Made: October 2, 2020
Filed: October 5, 2020
Published on e-Laws: October 5, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 24, 2020
Amending Reg. 688 of R.R.O. 1990
(FORM OF DOCUMENTS)
1. Section 1 of Regulation 688 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
2. (1) Section 2 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(0.1) Subsections (1) to (5) apply to a document that is required to be in written form when it is submitted for registration under the Registry Act or the Land Titles Act or for deposit under Part II of the Registry Act.
(2) Subsections 2 (1) to (4) of the Regulation are amended by striking out “submitted for registration under the Registry Act or for registration in a non-electronic format under the Land Titles Act” wherever that expression appears.
(3) Subsection 2 (5) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(5) If a schedule is attached to a document described in subsection (1), (2), (3) or (4), the schedule may be in the form that is entitled “Schedule”, “Annexe” or “Schedule / Annexe” and dated September 1, 2011, as it appears on the Government of Ontario website.
3. Paragraph 1 of section 3 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “executed by the Director, the Director of Titles” and substituting “executed by the Director of Land Registration, the Director of Titles”.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day subsection 11 (1) of Schedule 28 to the Strong Action for Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2012 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.
Pris par :
Le directeur des droits immobiliers,
Jeffery W. Lem
Director of Titles
Date made: October 2, 2020
Pris le : 2 octobre 2020