O. Reg. 385/22: GENERAL
filed April 20, 2022 under Mining Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.14Skip to content
ontario regulation 385/22
made under the
Made: April 14, 2022
Filed: April 20, 2022
Published on e-Laws: April 20, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 7, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 45/11
1. Subsection 9.3.1 (3) of Ontario Regulation 45/11 is revoked and the following substituted:
(3) The permission holder shall pay to the Crown any proceeds of the sale or disposition that exceed the sum of the costs incurred by the permission holder for the following:
1. Any consultation with Aboriginal communities related to the carrying out of activities under the bulk sample permission.
2. Excavating, processing, transporting, testing and evaluating the bulk sample.
3. Any required rehabilitation resulting from the activities referred to in paragraph 2.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.