O. Reg. 439/22: COMMUNITY BENEFITS CHARGES AND PARKLAND
filed April 27, 2022 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 439/22
made under the
Made: April 8, 2022
Filed: April 27, 2022
Published on e-Laws: April 27, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 14, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 509/20
(COMMUNITY BENEFITS CHARGES AND PARKLAND)
1. (1) Section 7 of Ontario Regulation 509/20 is amended by striking out the portion before paragraph 1 and substituting the following:
Special account, report
7. For the purposes of subsections 37 (48) and 42 (17) of the Act, the following information shall be provided to the public, in accordance with subsection (4) of this section, each year in respect of the preceding year:
. . . . .
(2) Section 7 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsections:
(2) With respect to municipalities that are required to prepare a parks plan under subsection 42 (4.1) of the Act, a report shall be provided to the public, in accordance with subsection (4) of this section, each year for the purposes of subsection 42 (17) of the Act.
(3) The report under subsection (2) shall explain how land conveyed to the municipality under sections 42 and 51.1 of the Act and funds from the special account spent during the preceding year contributed to addressing the need for parkland in the municipality that was set out in the parks plan referred to in subsection 42 (4.1) of the Act.
(4) The information referred to in subsection (1) and the report referred to in subsection (2), if required, shall be made available to the public by posting the information and report, either as one document or separately, on the website of the municipality or, if there is no such website, in the municipal office.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le ministre des Affaires municipales et du Logement,
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: April 8, 2022
Pris le : 8 avril 2022