O. Reg. 92/04: Certification of Recordings and Transcripts
filed April 2, 2004 under Evidence Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.23Skip to content
ontario regulation 92/04
made under the
Made: March 31, 2004
Filed: April 2, 2004
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 17, 2004
Amending O. Reg. 158/03
(Certification of Recordings and Transcripts)
1. Subsection 4 (3) of Ontario Regulation 158/03 is revoked and the following substituted:
(3) The certificate in Form 2 is admissible in evidence and is proof, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, that the transcript is a transcript of the certified recording of evidence and proceedings in the proceeding that is identified in the certificate in Form 2.
(4) The certificate in Form 2 has the status referred to in subsection (3), with respect to admissibility and proof, without being accompanied by a certificate in Form 1 relating to the certified recording that is identified in the certificate in Form 2.
(5) When a certificate in Form 2 is completed, nothing further is required to certify the transcript.
2. Form 2 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
certificate of transcript (subsection 5 (2))
Insert regs\Graphics\Source Law\2004\92\920002ae.tif
3. This Regulation comes into force on May 1, 2004.