O. Reg. 223/16: GENERAL
filed June 16, 2016 under Ontario Works Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 25, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 223/16
made under the
Ontario Works Act, 1997
Made: June 1, 2016
Filed: June 16, 2016
Published on e-Laws: June 16, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 2, 2016
Amending O. Reg. 134/98
1. (1) Subclause 2 (3) (c) (i) of Ontario Regulation 134/98 is revoked and the following substituted:
(i) receives a payment under section 122.61 of the Income Tax Act (Canada) in respect of the child or a determination has been made under that Act that he or she is eligible to receive a payment under that section, including if he or she receives or is determined eligible to receive the payment as a shared-custody parent, or
(2) The following provisions of the Regulation are amended by striking out “the Canada Child Tax Benefit” wherever it appears and substituting in each case “a payment under section 122.61 of the Income Tax Act (Canada)”:
1. Clauses 2 (3.1) (a) and (b).
2. Subsection 2 (3.2).
2. Clause 44.2 (a) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(a) is eligible to receive a payment under section 122.61 of the Income Tax Act (Canada) as a shared-custody parent, within the meaning of that section, in respect of the child; or
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.