O. Reg. 295/16: HYDRO ONE LIMITED - VOTING SECURITIES
filed August 26, 2016 under Trillium Trust Act, 2014, S.O. 2014, c. 7, Sched. 32Skip to content
ontario regulation 295/16
made under the
Trillium Trust Act, 2014
Made: August 23, 2016
Approved: August 24, 2016
Filed: August 26, 2016
Published on e-Laws: August 26, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 10, 2016
Hydro One Limited - voting securities
1. This Regulation applies with respect to voting securities of Hydro One Limited mentioned in paragraph 1 of subsection 3 (1) of the Act.
Specified dispositions in November 2015
2. (1) This section applies with respect to voting securities that were disposed of on or after November 4, 2015 and before November 19, 2015, other than those for which the Province provided a loan in respect of the purchase price.
(2) For the purposes of paragraph 2 of section 6 of the Act, the non-cash benefit that is recognized by the Crown in connection with the disposition of the securities, as disclosed in the Public Accounts for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2016, is prescribed.
(3) For the purposes of section 6 of the Act, the following amounts in connection with the disposition of the securities are to be credited to the Trillium Trust:
1. $783,305,571, being 100 per cent of the designated proceeds of disposition, as determined under section 4 of the Act.
2. $2,392,296,614, being 100 per cent of the prescribed non-cash benefit described in subsection 2 (2) of this Regulation.
(4) For the purposes of paragraph 2 of section 4 of the Act, $42,818,908 is prescribed as the amount of costs incurred by the Crown in connection with the disposition.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le Conseil du Trésor :
President of the Treasury Board
Secretary, Treasury Board / Management Board of Cabinet
Date made: August 23, 2016
Pris le : 23 août 2016