O. Reg. 410/16: GENERAL
filed December 1, 2016 under Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007, S.O. 2007, c. 8Skip to content
ontario regulation 410/16
made under the
Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007
Made: November 16, 2016
Filed: December 1, 2016
Published on e-Laws: December 1, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 17, 2016
Amending O. Reg. 79/10
1. Subsection 19 (2) of Ontario Regulation 79/10 is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The following rules apply with respect to a home that has Class B or C beds within the meaning of subsection 187 (18) of the Act, or D beds within the meaning of that subsection that were upgraded in accordance with the Upgrade Option Guidelines:
1. Subject to paragraph 2, the licensee is not required to comply with subsection (1) until December 31, 2024.
2. If the home is redeveloped under the program of the Ministry known as the “Long-Term Care Home Renewal Strategy” or the program of the Ministry known as the “Enhanced Long-Term Care Home Renewal Strategy” and the redevelopment is completed before December 31, 2024, the licensee is required to comply with subsection (1) as of the day the redevelopment is complete.
2. Clauses 146 (5) (b) and (6) (b) of the French version of the Regulation are amended by striking out “d’un fléau de la nature survenu” wherever it appears and substituting in each case “d’une catastrophe naturelle survenue”.