O. Reg. 514/17: ASSESSMENT OF EXPENSES AND EXPENDITURES
filed December 15, 2017 under Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c. 15, Sched. BSkip to content
ontario regulation 514/17
made under the
Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998
Made: December 13, 2017
Filed: December 15, 2017
Published on e-Laws: December 15, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 30, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 16/08
(ASSESSMENT OF EXPENSES AND EXPENDITURES)
1. Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 16/08 is amended by adding the following paragraph:
5. Unit sub-meter providers.
2. Section 2 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
2. The persons and classes of persons listed in section 1 are liable to pay an assessment described in that section in respect of each fiscal year of the Board, which commences on April 1 in each year and ends on March 31 in the following year.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day subsection 38 (13) of the Energy Consumer Protection Act, 2010 comes into force and the day it is filed.