O. Reg. 555/17: GENERAL
filed December 18, 2017 under Excellent Care for All Act, 2010, S.O. 2010, c. 14Skip to content
ontario regulation 555/17
made under the
Excellent Care for All Act, 2010
Made: December 13, 2017
Filed: December 18, 2017
Published on e-Laws: December 18, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 6, 2018
Amending O. Reg. 445/10
1. Subsection 14 (2) of Ontario Regulation 445/10 is amended by striking out “within six months” and substituting “no later than 120 days”.
2. Section 15 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
15. (1) The Council shall prepare an annual report, provide it to the Minister no later than 120 days after the end of the Council’s fiscal year and make it available to the public.
(2) The Council shall comply with such directives as may be issued by the Management Board of Cabinet with respect to,
(a) the form and content of the annual report; and
(b) when and how to make it available to the public.
(3) The Council shall include such additional content in the annual report as the Minister may require.
Tabling of annual report
15.1 The Minister shall table the Council’s annual report in the Assembly and shall comply with such directives as may be issued by the Management Board of Cabinet with respect to when to table it.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2018 and the day it is filed.