O. Reg. 89/18: REGISTRY DIVISIONS
filed March 7, 2018 under Registry Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. R.20Skip to content
ontario regulation 89/18
made under the
Made: February 22, 2018
Filed: March 7, 2018
Published on e-Laws: March 7, 2018
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 24, 2018
Amending O. Reg. 427/99
1. (1) Subsections 2 (1) and (2) of Ontario Regulation 427/99 are revoked and the following substituted:
(1) If, under subsection 4 (2) of the Act, the boundaries of a registry division are changed so that the division is combined with another registry division or part of the division is annexed to an adjoining registry division, the land registrar for the registry division that is eliminated by the combination or reduced by the annexation shall, within the time that the Director requires, deliver to the land registrar for the registry division that is enlarged by the combination or annexation, the records that the Director requires.
(2) Subsection 2 (3) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “clause (1) (a) or (b)” and substituting “subsection (1)”.
(3) Subsection 2 (4) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(4) Subsections (1) and (3) apply with necessary modifications if a registry division is divided into two or more registry divisions under subsection 4 (2) of the Act.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre des Services gouvernementaux et des Services aux consommateurs,
Minister of Government and Consumer Services