O. Reg. 900/21: CONTROLLED ACTS
filed December 22, 2021 under Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991, S.O. 1991, c. 18Skip to content
ontario regulation 900/21
made under the
Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991
Made: December 22, 2021
Approved: December 22, 2021
Filed: December 22, 2021
Published on e-Laws: December 22, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 8, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 107/96
1. (1) Subsection 15 (1) of Ontario Regulation 107/96 is amended by adding the following paragraph:
3. Any person, if a health professional described in subsection (1.1),
i. is present at the premises where the vaccine is administered, and
ii. is accessible to the person administering the vaccine to discuss questions relating to, or give directions with respect to, the administration of the vaccine.
(2) Section 15 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(1.1) The health professionals referred to in paragraph 3 of subsection (1) are the following:
1. A member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
2. A member of the College of Nurses of Ontario who is a registered nurse in the general or extended class.
3. A member of the Ontario College of Pharmacists who is a Part A pharmacist.
(3) Section 15 of the Regulation, as amended by subsections (1) and (2), is revoked.
2. Subsections 1 (2) and 2 (2) of Ontario Regulation 9/21 are revoked.
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Subsection 1 (3) comes into force on June 30, 2022.
Pris par :
La ministre de la Santé,
Minister of Health