My baby is over one year in age. How can I register?

If your baby is over one year of age, you need to complete a delayed registration of birth. To begin this process, you must first apply for your baby’s birth certificate.

To get this form and more information, contact ServiceOntario at 1-800-461-2156 or in Toronto 416-325-8305.

Updated: March 23, 2015