Find an EarlyON child and family centre
EarlyON Child and Family Centres offer free, high-quality programs for families and children from birth to 6 years old. You can learn and play with your child, meet people and get advice from early childhood professionals.
EarlyON Centres are open to all families in Ontario. They're welcoming places that offer a range of services and resources, where you can:
- join fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs and games
- get advice from professionals trained in early childhood development
- find out about other family services in your community
- connect with other families with young children
These services are available at any EarlyON Centre in Ontario. Many centres are open weekdays, evenings and weekends to fit the needs of families in their communities.
Use the map below to find an EarlyON Centre near you.
There are nearly 400 EarlyON Child and Family Centres, and an additional 700 locations operating out of libraries, schools, parks and community centres.
EarlyON is a combination of four programs:
- Ontario Early Years Centres
- Parenting and Family Literacy Centres
- Child Care Resource Centres and
- Better Beginnings, Better Futures