- 1 lemon
- 1 head Ontario Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 Ontario Green Onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) each fresh Ontario Parsley Leaves and butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) peppercorns
- Pinch each dried thyme leaves and salt
Bring large saucepan of salted water to boil. With potato peeler, remove a 3-inch (8 cm) strip of peel from the lemon; set aside.
Add cauliflower and juice of half the lemon to saucepan. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook until cauliflower is just tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain cauliflower and return to pan.
Meanwhile in food processor, combine breadcrumbs, lemon peel, green onions, parsley, butter, peppercorns, thyme and salt. Process until almost smooth. Add to cauliflower in pan and toss well.
Nutrients per serving
1 Serving (When recipe serves 4-6):
- PROTEIN: 2 grams
- FAT: 4 grams
- CARBOHYDRATE: 11 grams
- CALORIES: 88
- FIBRE: 2 grams
- SODIUM: 170 mg