27 results found for nectarines
- then prepare recipe as instructed. For a change of pace, substitute plums or peaches for nectarines.
Fun food facts
If nectarines grow in warm climates, where in Ontario is it warm
- than the Fantasia variety.
One medium size nectarine (130 g/13 oz) has 67 calories
- Short-grain rice makes this old favourite creamy without using cream. You can substitute regular rice if you don’t have short-grain.
- Somewhat like a fruit pizza, this recipe is an easy way to whip up a fabulous dessert. It is best eaten the same day it is made; cover and refrigerate any leftovers. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
- For a simple but elegant dessert, serve this compote over angel food cake. It’s also delicious over yogurt or ice cream.
- These colourful bites are a hit with all ages. Make and refrigerate ingredients ahead of time, then have friends or family help fill the cups at serving time. For a faster version, omit the cheese filling, double the salsa and let everyone help themselves.
- This spectacular, refreshing white wine punch has succulent summer fruit to enjoy in the cooling sips. For a party, double the recipe and serve in a large punch bowl.
- For your next barbecue or “asado” as it’s known in South America, serve these tender herb rubbed steaks and refreshing summer salsa with a side of grilled potatoes.