51 results found for pear
- Ontario pears and apples nestled under a cinnamon streusel.
Fun food facts
Compare this! Although bananas are a source of fibre (2.1 grams), pears
- Ontario's pear crop includes 4 major varieties: Clapps Favourite, Bartlett, Anjou and Bosc
- This is an impressive way to end a special meal! Pears can be served plain or grilled
- Fresh slices of tart ripe apples and sweet harvest pears create a rich maple-glazed pinwheel atop
- Firm, ripe Ontario pears add subtle flavor and texture to this fragrant pudding. Serve for dessert
- Simple but impressive, this flourless cake highlights juicy poached pears. Serve it with caramel or rum sauce.
- ), Clapp's Favourite, Anjou, Bosc and Flemish Beauty.
Bartlett, the most common pear world-wide
- This recipe is a twist on the classic French tart. Pears and almonds in a cream cheese pastry
- This autumn, team sweet parsnips and wild rice (for crunch) with Bartlett or Bosc pears