27 results found for plums
- Ontario plums give this soup its vibrant colour and flavour. It may be served hot or cold
- This wonderful cake made with blue plums is accented with orange and a touch of nutmeg
- crust deep-dish pie made with fresh Ontario Plums. Be sure to place a baking sheet under the pie
- and plums rounds out the sometimes bitter flavour of green tea. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
- this colourful stir-fry as the plums melt into the mixture, making a low-fat, naturally sweet sauce. Serve over rice or noodles.
Ontario plums belong to one of two types: Japanese and European. All are fine
- The sweetness of the peaches and plums contrast beautifully with the spicy jalapeño
- This salsa adds a bit of heat and tons of flavour to moist and flaky grilled Ontario trout. You’re sure to impress your family and friends with this recipe.
- For a simple but elegant dessert, serve this compote over angel food cake. It’s also delicious over yogurt or ice cream.