30 results found for plums
- Ontario plums give this soup its vibrant colour and flavour. It may be served hot or cold
- This wonderful cake made with blue plums is accented with orange and a touch of nutmeg
- crust deep-dish pie made with fresh Ontario Plums. Be sure to place a baking sheet under the pie
- and plums rounds out the sometimes bitter flavour of green tea. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
- this colourful stir-fry as the plums melt into the mixture, making a low-fat, naturally sweet sauce. Serve over rice or noodles.
Ontario plums belong to one of two types: Japanese and European. All are fine
- The sweetness of the peaches and plums contrast beautifully with the spicy jalapeño
- Gelato is the Italian word for ice cream. The biggest difference between North American ice cream and Italian ice cream is the amount of fat and milk used. Italian ice cream has less of both.
- This salsa adds a bit of heat and tons of flavour to moist and flaky grilled Ontario trout. You’re sure to impress your family and friends with this recipe.
- For a simple but elegant dessert, serve this compote over angel food cake. It’s also delicious over yogurt or ice cream.