31 results found for pumpkins
- This is an interesting alternative to pumpkin pie. Puréed squash or sweet potato can be used
- This silken pumpkin pie is wonderful served with lightly whipped cream. Although making your own
- (e.g. pies) but can also be used for decorating.
Pumpkin is an excellent source
- This delightful fudge, which is not overly sweet because of the addition of pumpkin, will appeal to trick-or-treaters of any age.
- Much like pumpkin pie in flavour, this pumpkin cheesecake will delight little spooks at Halloween
- Chock full of cranberries and pumpkin flavour, these moist orange-spiked squares are ideal
- with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a garnish of freshly roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Cook up some fresh pumpkin to provide great flavour for these cookies. If you wish, have fun with the kids and decorate cookies for Halloween.
- Celebrate the harvest with this delicious pasta. Look for wonton wrappers in the refrigerated section of the produce department.
- These spicy morsels will be the hit of your Halloween party. To save time, use purchased frosting in place of homemade. You’ll find everything you need such as candies and sprinkles at your local bulk food store, to make “spook-tacular” decorated cupcakes.