182 results found for strawberry recipes
- Chewy, soft strawberry cookies are delicious with a glass of milk or sandwiched with strawberries
- The English love their custard; the French their flaky pastry. The best of both are combined with local sweet strawberries and maple syrup.
- a supermarket pound cake, a can of Devon custard, bottled or homemade strawberry jam and halved Ontario
- A perfect summer party dessert, highlighting fresh strawberries. Make the meringue a day ahead, top with cream and strawberries just before serving.
- Influenced by the tropical flavour of Pina Colada, Ontario strawberries turn this simple dessert into something sensational.
- This fruity, frothy and good-for-you smoothie can be prepared (without the ice cubes) in the blender and refrigerated overnight ready to blend in the morning.
- Maple roasted strawberries and rhubarb make a delicious sauce for this waffle bowl. Topped
- Crispy oatmeal cookies sandwich a quick strawberry preserve sauce. The sauce is great over ice cream, pancakes or as a topping for scones.
The hint of mid-eastern flavours complement both the succulent pork and the sweet strawberries.
- Walleye, Asparagus and Tomatoes
June: Strawberry Swirl Meringue
July: Steakhouse Salad