332 results found for sweet corn
Ontario grows three types of sweet corn: normal, sugar-enhanced and supersweet. Each
- It's hard to make fresh sweet corn taste any better, but a slash of light cream does
- A summer favourite, corn blends with sweet smoked paprika for a tasty dip. Smoked paprika
- Hot off the grill, fresh corn on the cob, summer vegetables and Italian-style sausages are combined
- This colourful dish is adapted from an Ernest Hemingway favourite. Cook extra Ontario sweet corn
- frequently called, readily absorbs the flavours of Ontario sweet corn, fresh mushrooms, onion
- trout, a basket of warm tortillas and bowls of corn salsa, shredded lettuce and cheese, then let everyone assemble his or her own taco.
- Flecked with bits of tomato, corn and dried basil, these are as attractive as they are delicious.
- Ginger gives this salad a great island flavour. An excellent way to use leftover cooked Ontario corn on the cob.
- Grilled corn adds a smoky, slightly charred flavour to this salsa. A great topping for fish, chicken and pork.