O. Reg. 210/07: ONTARIO COURT OF JUSTICE - FEES
under Administration of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. A.6Skip to content
Administration of Justice Act
Ontario Court of Justice — Fees
Consolidation Period: From May 1, 2018 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: 345/18.
Legislative History: 176/08, 250/12, 149/17, 345/18.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following fees are payable:
1. For copies of documents not requiring certification, $1 per page.
2. For copies of documents requiring certification, $3.50 per page.
3. For a copy on compact disc (CD) of a digital recording of a court hearing in respect of a case, if such a recording exists and a copy is available,
i. $22 for a single day’s recording, and
ii. $10.50 for each additional day’s recording, if the request is made at the same time as a request under subparagraph i. O. Reg. 250/12, s. 1; O. Reg. 149/17, s. 1.
Photocopy fee, in certain courts
2. (1) Despite paragraph 1 of section 1, if the proceeding in respect of which copies of documents are made is a proceeding in a court described in subsection (2), the fee for copies of documents not requiring certification is $2 per page. O. Reg. 250/12, s. 2; O. Reg. 149/17, s. 2 (1, 2).
(2) A court mentioned in subsection (1) is a court in respect of which a municipality referred to in the following list is authorized, under an agreement between the municipality and the Attorney General under Part X of the Provincial Offences Act, to do the things described in clauses 162 (1) (a) and (b) of that Act:
1. City of Burlington, Town of Oakville, Town of Halton Hills and Town of Milton.
2. City of Dryden.
3. City of Elliot Lake, Town of Blind River, Town of Spanish and Township of The North Shore.
4. City of Hamilton.
5. City of Kawartha Lakes.
6. City of Kenora.
7. City of North Bay.
8. City of Thunder Bay.
9. City of Windsor.
10. County of Hastings.
11. County of Huron.
12. County of Lambton.
13. County of Northumberland.
14. County of Oxford.
15. County of Perth.
16. County of Prince Edward.
17. Haldimand County.
18. Regional Municipality of York.
19. Town of Caledon.
20. Town of Cochrane.
21. Town of Espanola.
22. Town of Fort Frances.
23. Town of Gore Bay.
24. Town of Parry Sound.
25. United Counties of Leeds and Grenville.
26. United Counties of Prescott and Russell.
27. United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry. O. Reg. 149/17, s. 2 (3).
3. Despite sections 1 and 2, no fee is payable under this Regulation in relation to a proceeding under Part II of the Prevention of and Remedies for Human Trafficking Act, 2017 by or on behalf of a party to such a proceeding. O. Reg. 345/18, s. 1.
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 210/07, s. 4.