O. Reg. 336/07: DESIGNATED PUBLIC BODIESSkip to content
Archives and Recordkeeping Act, 2006
designated public bodies
Consolidation Period: From June 8, 2019 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. Each of the following agencies, boards, commissions, corporations and other entities is designated as a public body for the purposes of the Act:
1. Accessibility Standards Advisory Council.
2. Advertising Review Board.
3. Advisory Council on Drinking Water Quality and Testing Standards.
4. Advisory Council on Special Education.
5. Advisory Council to the Order of Ontario.
7. Agricultural Research Institute of Ontario.
8. Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Appeal Tribunal.
9. Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
10. Animal Care Review Board.
11. Assessment Review Board.
12. Autism Spectrum Disorders Clinical Expert Committee (ASD Clinical Expert Committee).
13. Board of negotiation continued under subsection 27 (1) of the Expropriations Act.
14. Board of negotiation established under subsection 172 (5) of the Environmental Protection Act.
15. Building Code Commission.
16. Building Code Conservation Advisory Council.
17. Building Materials Evaluation Commission.
18. Cancer Care Ontario.
19. Case Management Masters Remuneration Commission.
20. The Centennial Centre of Science and Technology.
21. Child and Family Services Review Board.
22. Chiropody Review Committee.
23. Chiropractic Review Committee.
24. Citizens' Council established under section 1.5 of the Ontario Drug Benefit Act.
25. College of Trades Appointments Council.
26. College Relations Commission.
27. Committee on the Status of Species at Risk in Ontario.
28. Committee to Evaluate Drugs.
29. Commodity Futures Advisory Board.
30. Consent and Capacity Board.
31. Conservation Review Board.
32. Constable Joe MacDonald Public Safety Officers’ Survivors Scholarship Fund Committee.
33. Criminal Injuries Compensation Board.
34. Crown Employees Grievance Settlement Board.
35. Crown Timber Board of Examiners.
36. Curriculum Council.
37. Custody Review Board.
38. Death Investigation Oversight Council.
39. Dentistry Review Committee.
40. Revoked: O. Reg. 29/19, s. 1 (1).
41. Deputy Judges Remuneration Commission.
42. Eastern Ontario Development Corporation.
43. Echo: Improving Women’s Health in Ontario.
44. Education Quality and Accountability Office.
45. Education Relations Commission.
46. eHealth Ontario.
47. Environmental Review Tribunal.
48. Financial Disclosure Advisory Board.
49. Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario.
50. Financial Services Tribunal.
51. Fire Marshal’s Public Fire Safety Council.
52. Fire Safety Commission.
53. Fish and Wildlife Heritage Commission (Fish and Wildlife Advisory Board).
54. French Language Health Services Advisory Council.
55. Grain Financial Protection Board.
56. Greenbelt Council.
57. Healing Arts Radiation Protection Commission.
58. Health Professions Appeal and Review Board.
59. Health Professions Regulatory Advisory Council.
60. Health Services Appeal and Review Board.
61. HealthForceOntario Marketing and Recruitment Agency.
62. Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario.
63. Human Rights Legal Support Centre.
64. Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.
65. Each industry committee established under section 5 of the Apprenticeship and Certification Act, 1998.
66. Investment Advisory Committee of the Public Guardian and Trustee.
67. Joint Committee on the Schedule of Benefits.
68. Justices of the Peace Remuneration Commission.
69. Kawartha Highlands Signature Site Park Management Advisory Board.
70. Lake Simcoe Coordinating Committee.
71. Lake Simcoe Science Committee.
72. Landlord and Tenant Board.
73. Languages of Instruction Commission of Ontario.
74. Licence Appeal Tribunal.
75. Livestock Financial Protection Board.
76. Livestock Medicines Advisory Committee.
77. Each local health integration network as continued or incorporated by regulation under section 3 of the Local Health System Integration Act, 2006.
78. Medical Eligibility Committee formed under subsection 7 (1) of the Health Insurance Act.
79. Medical Review Committee (Health Insurance).
81. Minister’s Advisory Council for Arts and Culture.
82. Niagara Escarpment Commission.
83. Normal Farm Practices Protection Board.
84. Northern Ontario Development Corporation.
85. Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation.
86. North Pickering Development Corporation.
87. Office for Victims of Crime.
88. Office of the Conflict of Interest Commissioner.
89. Office of the Employer Adviser.
90. Office of the Fairness Commissioner.
91. Office of the Independent Police Review Director.
92. Office of the Worker Adviser.
93. Ontario Advisory Committee on HIV/AIDS.
94. Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion.
95. Ontario AgriStability Review Committee.
96. Ontario Capital Growth Corporation.
97. Ontario Civilian Police Commission.
98. Ontario Clean Water Agency.
99. Ontario Educational Communications Authority.
100. Ontario Energy Board.
101. Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission.
102. Revoked: O. Reg. 211/14, s. 1.
103. Ontario Financing Authority.
104. Ontario Food Terminal Board.
105. Ontario French-language Educational Communications Authority.
106. Ontario Geographic Names Board.
106.1 Ontario Health.
107. Ontario Health Quality Council.
108. Ontario Heritage Trust.
109. Ontario Human Rights Commission.
110. Ontario Highway Transport Board.
111. Ontario Immigrant Investor Corporation.
112. Ontario Infrastructure and Lands Corporation.
113. Ontario Investment and Trade Advisory Council.
114. Ontario Labour Relations Board.
115. Ontario Medal for Young Volunteers Advisory Council.
116. Ontario Media Development Corporation.
117. Ontario Mental Health Foundation.
118. Ontario Moose-Bear Allocation Advisory Committee.
119. Ontario Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
120. Ontario Municipal Board.
121. Ontario Northland Transportation Commission.
122. Ontario Parent Council.
123. Ontario Parks Board of Directors.
124. Ontario Parole Board.
125. Ontario Place Corporation.
126. Ontario Police Arbitration Commission.
127. Ontario Public Service Pension Board.
128. Ontario Racing Commission.
129. Ontario Research Fund Advisory Board.
130. Ontario Review Board.
131. Ontario Securities Commission.
132. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (English).
133. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (French).
134. Ontario Student Assistance Program Financial Eligibility Advisory Committee.
135. Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation.
136. Ontario Trillium Foundation.
137. Optometry Review Committee.
138. Pay Equity Hearings Tribunal.
139. Pay Equity Office.
140. Pesticides Advisory Committee.
141. Pharmacy Council established under section 1.4 of the Ontario Drug Benefit Act.
142. Physician Payment Review Board.
143. Physician Services Payment Committee.
144. Post-secondary Education Quality Assessment Board.
145. Province of Ontario Medal for Fire Fighters Bravery Advisory Council.
146. Province of Ontario Medal for Good Citizenship Advisory Council.
147. Province of Ontario Medal for Police Bravery Advisory Council.
148. Each provincial advisory committee established under section 3 of the Trades Qualification and Apprenticeship Act.
149. Provincial Advisory Committee on Francophone Affairs.
150. Provincial Judges Pension Board.
151. Provincial Judges Remuneration Commission.
152. Provincial Schools Authority.
153. Public Service Commission.
154. Public Service Grievance Board.
155. Rabies Advisory Committee.
156. Rural Economic Development Advisory Panel.
157. Selection Board of the Ontario Graduate Scholarship Awards.
158. Small Business Agency of Ontario.
159. Social Assistance Review Board.
160. Social Benefits Tribunal.
161. Soldiers’ Aid Commission.
162. Species at Risk Program Advisory Committee.
163. St. Lawrence Parks Commission.
164. Training Completion Assurance Fund Advisory Board.
165. Trillium Gift of Life Network.
166. Walkerton Clean Water Centre.
167. Wildlife Rehabilitation Advisory Committee.
168. Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal. O. Reg. 336/07, s. 1; O. Reg. 111/13, s. 1; O. Reg. 211/14, s. 1; O. Reg. 29/19, s. 1; O. Reg. 176/19, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 336/07, s. 2.