O. Reg. 380/07: DISMISSAL WITHOUT CAUSE (PART III OF THE ACT)Skip to content
Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006
ONTARIO REGULATION 380/07
dismissal without cause (part iii of the act)
Consolidation Period: From October 12, 2016 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 341/16.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Dismissal without cause
1. (1) The following classes of position are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 38 (1) of the Act:
1. Any class of position of public servants employed in a senior management capacity and classified under subsection 33 (1) of the Act as a position within the Senior Management Group.
2. Any class of position of public servants employed in a managerial, administrative, professional, technical, clerical, operational or confidential capacity and classified under subsection 33 (1) of the Act as a position within the Management Compensation Plan. O. Reg. 380/07, s. 1 (1).
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply with respect to classes of positions whose incumbents are represented by a bargaining agent for the purposes of collective bargaining under the Crown Employees Collective Bargaining Act, 1993. O. Reg. 380/07, s. 1 (2).
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 380/07, s. 2.