O. Reg. 84/16: INVESTMENT AGREEMENTS - PRESCRIBED ADDITIONAL PERSONS OR BODIES UNDER CLAUSE 420 (2) (A) OF THE ACTSkip to content
Municipal Act, 2001
INVESTMENT AGREEMENTS - PRESCRIBED ADDITIONAL PERSONS OR BODIES UNDER CLAUSE 420 (2) (A) OF THE ACT
Consolidation Period: From February 27, 2018 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Additional persons or bodies
1. The following are prescribed, for the purposes of clause 420 (2) (a) of the Act, as additional persons or bodies with which a municipality may enter into investment agreements:
1. A local board as defined in section 1 of the Municipal Affairs Act, other than a school board.
2. A foundation established by a college established under the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002 whose purposes include receiving and maintaining a fund or funds for the benefit of the college.
3. An agent of a local board described in paragraph 1 or of a foundation described in paragraph 2.
4. Local Authority Services.
5. CHUMS Financing Corporation.
6. Association of Municipalities of Ontario.
7. Municipal Finance Officers’ Association of Ontario. O. Reg. 44/18, s. 1.
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).