This can be assembled faster than it takes to preheat the oven or wait for delivery. End your meal with Rhubarb Apricot Bread Pudding.
- 1 ready-made pizza dough, about 1-1/3 lb (650 g)
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Italian blend cheeses
- 2 Ontario Greenhouse Tomatoes, sliced
- Half Ontario Greenhouse Sweet Yellow Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pepperoni slices, about 2 oz (60 g)
- 12 whole fresh Ontario Basil Leaves
Lightly grease a 15- x 10-inch (38 x 25 cm) baking sheet. Press or roll out dough to fit pan. Evenly sprinkle pizza crust with 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the cheese. Arrange tomatoes on top; top with yellow pepper, pepperoni and remaining cheese.
Bake in middle rack in 450°F (230°C) oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Protein: 26.0 grams
- Fat: 24.0 grams
- Carbohydrate: 76.0 grams
- Fibre: 6.0 grams
- Calories: 622