This recipe also works great with veal or pork scaloppine.
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) white wine or apple juice
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh Ontario Rosemary
- 12 oz (375 g) Ontario Turkey Scaloppine
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) red pepper jelly
- 4 croissants, sliced
- Ontario Leaf Lettuce
- 2 Ontario Pears, unpeeled and sliced
In bowl, combine lemon juice, wine, oil and rosemary; add turkey and marinate while grill is heating. Grill or broil on lightly oiled rack over medium heat just until no pink remains in centre, about 3 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread red pepper jelly over croissants. Line with lettuce. Top with grilled turkey and several pear slices.
- Protein: 27 grams
- Fat: 21 grams
- Carbohydrate: 55 grams
- Calories: 517
- Fibre: 4 grams