Who doesn’t love a one pan, easy clean-up supper? Filled with flavour and seasonal vegetables this will be your go to meal. Enjoy leftovers rolled up into a tortilla wrap for lunch the next day.
Baking Time: 22 minutes
- 500 g boneless skinless Ontario Chicken Thighs or Breasts
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chili powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 Ontario Sweet Potato, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Ontario Greenhouse Sweet Red Pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- Half Ontario Onion, cut into wide strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Ontario Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) coarsely chopped fresh Ontario Coriander Leaves
- Ontario Sour Cream
- Lime wedges
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; place in medium bowl. Add chili powder, 1/4 tsp (1 mL) of the salt, cayenne and 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) of the oil. Stir until chicken is coated; place on one end of large rimmed baking sheet.
In same bowl, add sweet potato, red pepper and onion. Add remaining oil and salt, garlic and oregano; stir. Place at opposite end of baking sheet.
Roast in 400°F (200°C) oven for 20 minutes. Stir in tomatoes; roast for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve with sour cream and lime wedge.
- PROTEIN: 29 grams
- FAT: 8 grams
- CARBOHYDRATE: 13 grams
- CALORIES: 242
- FIBRE: 2 grams
- SODIUM: 380 mg