- 4 Ontario Tomatoes, sliced
- 8 Ontario Bocconcini Cheese, about 200g
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh Ontario Basil, thinly sliced
- 3 Ontario Boneless Rib Eye Grilling Steaks, about 4 oz (125 g)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups (1 L) Ontario Baby Arugula Leaves
Arrange tomatoes and cheese on large platter. Whisk 3 tbsp (45 mL) oil with vinegar; pour evenly over top. Scatter with half of the basil.
Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste. In large skillet, heat remaining oil until sizzling; cook steaks until medium-rare, about 5 minutes per side. Remove to a cutting board; tent with foil and let stand for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
Divide arugula among 4 plates; arrange sliced tomatoes and 2 cheese balls beside arugula. Top arugula with beef slices. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
- Protein: 31 grams
- Fat: 28 grams
- Carbohydrates: 8 grams
- Calories: 405
- Source of fibre