O. Reg. 372/91: INSTITUTIONSSkip to content
Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
Loi sur l’accès à l’information municipale et la protection de la vie privée
ONTARIO REGULATION 372/91
Consolidation Period: From August 27, 2015 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 253/15.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) The following bodies are designated as institutions:
1. Belmont Improvement Area Board of Management.
2. Each board established for transitional purposes under section 7 of Ontario Regulation 204/03 (Powers of the Minister or a Commission in Implementing a Restructuring Proposal) made under the Municipal Act, 2001.
2.1 The Board of Governors of Exhibition Place.
2.2 The Board of Management of the Hummingbird Centre for the Performing Arts.
3. Centre in the Square Inc.
4. Revoked: O. Reg. 48/12, s. 1 (2).
4.1 Every corporation incorporated under section 142 of the Electricity Act, 1998, except,
i. each subsidiary of Hydro One Inc., as “subsidiary” is defined in subsection 2 (1) of that Act, and
ii. Hydro One Brampton Networks Inc.
4.2 The Downtown Improvement Area Board of Management.
4.3 The Hamilton Entertainment and Convention Facilities Inc.
5. Joint committees of management established under the Community Recreation Centres Act, all such committees.
6. Kitchener Housing Inc.
6.1 Every local housing corporation incorporated under Part III of the Social Housing Reform Act, 2000.
7. Municipal Property Assessment Corporation.
8. Every source protection authority as defined in subsection 2 (1) of the Clean Water Act, 2006.
9.-11. Revoked: O. Reg. 343/08, s. 1 (3).
12. Toronto Atmospheric Fund. O. Reg. 162/03, s. 1; O. Reg. 343/08, s. 1 (1-3); O. Reg. 48/12, s. 1; O. Reg. 253/15, s. 1.
(2), (3) Revoked: O. Reg. 343/08, s. 1 (4).
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 372/91, s. 2.