Registration information

Construct a building on a mining claim

Registration information for constructing or placing a building on an unpatented mining claim.

Alter erosion control structures on shore lands

Registration information for working on erosion control structures such as retaining walls.

Keep dead wild animals

Information on when and how to register dead wild animals in your possession as defined in the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act, 1997 and its regulations.

Keep, buy or sell pelts

Information on when and how to register a pelt you want to keep, buy or sell.

Register an activity

Learn how to register activities involving certain wildlife and resources online.


Create an individual profile

Sign in for individuals


Create a business profile

Sign in for businesses