OSAP: Ontario Student Assistance Program
- 2023–2024 online OSAP application open for full-time students
- 2022–2023 OSAP applications open for full-time and part-time students and micro-credential programs
- learn more about micro-credentials
- log-in to your OSAP account for a list of approved micro-credentials or open list in a new browser window
- OSAP information module for full-time and micro-credential students making their first application
Ontario Learn and Stay Grant
Register for an OSAP account or log in with your existing OSAP credentials to apply now.
Learn about OSAP
How to qualify
How to apply for OSAP
How and when to apply
After you apply
How to get the money and more
Repay your loan
When, how and what help’s available
OSAP Aid Estimator
Find out how much you could get to help pay for your postsecondary education
- Indigenous students
- Extended Society Care (current and former Crown wards)
- First-generation students
- Students with disabilities
- Students who are Deaf or hard of hearing
Questions about OSAP
Students at schools in Ontario, contact your school’s Financial Aid Office.
Find contacts for:
National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) about your loan or to update your banking details.
OSAP info if you’re studying at a school outside of Ontario
- Other loans, grants, scholarships and bursaries
- Go to college or university in Ontario: Admission requirements and application process.
OSAP information module
You’ll need to complete an interactive information module before you start your application if you’re a:
- full-time or micro-credential student making your first OSAP application for the 2022–2023 or 2023–2024 school year
If you reapply to OSAP for the 2022–2023 or 2023–2024 school year, you will not need to complete this module again.
The module will help you understand:
- how OSAP and/or OSAP for Micro-credentials work
- your roles and responsibilities if you become an OSAP or OSAP for micro-credentials recipient
- basic financial information to support you through your postsecondary education (for example, creating a budget, understanding credit and debt)
How the module works
The interactive module contains short, self-study sections with information you must read before you start your OSAP or OSAP for Micro-credentials application. At the end of each section, you will be asked to answer a question about what you’ve just read.
Correct answers let you move to the next section of the module. When you’ve finished the information module, your OSAP or OSAP for Micro-credentials application will open.
You can log in and out of the module at any time, and your progress will be saved.
If you choose to complete the module in one sitting, it will take you approximately 15 minutes.
Only full-time or micro-credential students making their first OSAP application for the 2022–2023 or 2023–2024 school year need to complete this module. You will not need to complete this module again if you are reapplying to OSAP.