This classic dessert is super easy when made with store-bought crêpes, fresh ripe juicy Ontario peaches and honey-sweetened whipped cream.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Ontario Honey
- 1-1/2 tbsp (22 mL) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) packed brown sugar
- 3 Ontario Peaches or Nectarines, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) Ontario Blueberries
- 4 prepared crêpes (8- or 9-inch / 20 or 23 cm)
In medium chilled bowl, whip cream and honey until soft peaks form. Refrigerate.
In large skillet, cook butter and brown sugar over medium-high heat until dissolved. Stir in peaches and toss to coat; sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in blueberries; sauté for 1 minute or until fruits are warmed.
To serve, place 1 crêpe on each of 4 serving plates. Spoon 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the fruit mixture on one-quarter of each crêpe; top with heaping tablespoon (15 mL) of the whipped cream. Fold crêpe into quarters to enclose filling. Divide remaining fruit mixture evenly on top. Dollop with remaining cream.
No crêpes - no worries, simply spoon the warmed topping over vanilla ice cream.
Stir in 1 tbsp (15 mL) of orange liqueur into the warmed peaches.
- Protein: 5.0 grams
- Fat: 19.0 grams
- Carbohydrate: 37.0 grams
- Calories: 331
- Fibre: 3.0 grams