This spectacular, refreshing white wine punch has succulent summer fruit to enjoy in the cooling sips. For a party, double the recipe and serve in a large punch bowl.
- 2 bottles (750 mL each) Ontario Pinot Grigio or other dry white wine
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) peach schnapps or orange-flavoured liqueur
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 6 Ontario Nectarines, pitted and sliced or chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) Ontario Blue Coronation Grapes or wild blueberries
- Soda or sparkling water (optional)
Into large pitcher, pour wine and peach schnapps. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Add nectarines and grapes. Chill for several hours before serving. Pour over ice in glass, along with some of the fruit. If desired, top with soda water.
For non-alcoholic punch:
Use 6 cups (1.5 L) white cranberry or white grape juice in place of wine. Replace schnapps with peach nectar. Omit sugar.
- Carbohydrates: 26.0 grams
- Calories: 232