Business advisory services for small and medium-sized businesses
Advice for small and medium-sized businesses in Ontario.
Business advisory services for Ontario small and medium-sized businesses
To help businesses grow, our Senior Business Advisors work with established firms to better understand business needs and growth opportunities to build the capacity of small and medium-sized businesses to scale and grow. Our advisors provide tailored options, advice, analysis and practical recommendations for the unique business challenges faced by:
- established small and medium-sized businesses (10-500 employees)
- producers of tradable goods and services across all sectors
We support small and medium-sized businesses with:
- accessing capital
- assessing organizational strengths and identifying potential opportunities for improvement
- doing business with government
- understanding and navigating government regulations and compliance challenges
- making connections to other provincial ministries, and other levels of government
- networking with other businesses
- making connections with local partners (e.g. to help find skilled staff)
- facilitating discussions and referrals to support business capacity building, such as technology adoption and export readiness programs
Additional resources for Ontario businesses
- Start-ups and micro businesses: Small Business Enterprise Centres offer entrepreneurs all the tools they need to start and grow their businesses.
- Food and beverage processing businesses: Starting a Food and Beverage Business or Growing a Food Processing Business. You can also contact a Business Development Consultant about growing your food processing business.
- Tourism businesses: Growing and investing in Ontario’s tourism industry
- Northern Ontario businesses: Regional Economic Development Branch works with northern communities, businesses and other stakeholders to identify economic development opportunities and to access government funding programs.
For more information and to be connected to your local Senior Business Advisor, please contact:
(Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Niagara Region and Simcoe County)
145 Sir William Hearst Avenue, Suite 314
North York, ON
(All counties east of Durham Region)
2380 St-Laurent Blvd.