Canadian Agricultural Partnership funding guide for Processors
Learn about funding for processors with 199 employees or less and how to apply and how applications are assessed.
On this page Skip this page navigation
How it works
Eligible businesses can access cost-share funding to complete projects. The governments of Canada and Ontario provide this funding under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership.
- Choose the type of project that interests you from the list of eligible projects
- Review the application form for the project you have chosen
- Read the program guidelines
- Complete the application form according to the instructions
- Submit the completed application form with all required documentation to email@example.com.
To receive funding if your project is approved:
- Enter into a legal agreement with the Province for the project
- Complete your project according to the terms and conditions of the legal agreement
- Submit claim(s) to the Province to be reimbursed for the eligible costs that you incurred and paid
|Type of Project||Funding Available||Who is Eligible|
Technology and Equipment to Improve Productivity
|Funding for 35 per cent up to $100,000 to adopt advanced manufacturing technology|
Once the application is received and the application intake closes, eligible applications are evaluated based on the information submitted.
Complete applications that meet eligibility criteria are assessed using merit assessment criteria, which are specific to each type of project. Applications that best meet the Merit Assessment Criteria are approved.
Applicants will be notified as funding decisions are reached.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-424-1300.