Child care licensing system: reference guide for service system managers
Find step-by-step instructions on how to use the Child Care Licensing System (CCLS). This reference guide is for consolidated municipal service managers (CMSMs) and district social services administration boards (DSSABs).
On this page Skip this page navigation
The reference guide provides instructions on how to perform functions in the Child Care Licensing System (CCLS), such as:
- viewing current licences, new licence applications, serious occurrences and complaints
- adding notes to serious occurrences and complaints
- generating reports for current licences, new licence applications, serious occurrences and complaints
Before using this guide, you should have already registered for the CCLS.
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will:
- acknowledge your request within three business days
- provide you with the content within 15 business days
Updated: August 06, 2021
Published: August 06, 2021