On this page Skip this page navigation
Find resources by grade
Your school board might have more learning resources.
Find your school board
TVO Learn is a free resource with videos, activities and questions to stimulate critical thinking for students in grades 1 to 8. Resources are aligned with the curriculum and have been developed by Ontario certified teachers.
Get tips and resources to support student mental health during COVID‑19 and the return to school from School Mental Health Ontario.
Resources for parents, guardians and caregivers
There are free tips and resources to support you while you’re learning at home with your child. To find out what students are learning at school, read the Ontario curriculum.
Math, reading and literacy
- Read the parent’s guide to Kindergarten literacy and math (PDF)
- Find tips and activities to help keep your child thinking about math (PDF) (Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Read the Parent’s guide to Mathematics, Grades 1-8 (2020)
- Read the Parent’s guide to Mathematics, Grade 9 (2021)
- Find suggestions for things you can do to support your child’s French immersion and extended French (PDF) (Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- Support student mental health during coronavirus (COVID‑19 )
- Find mental health services for children and youth
- Find resources and webinars for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (or Questioning), Intersex and Two-Spirit (LGBTQI2S) students, parents and allies, including mental health tips during the COVID‑19 pandemic.
Training and resources for teachers
Find information on how to register for upcoming Ministry of Education or ministry-funded webinars for Ontario educators.
Access curriculum and learning resources, including the Ontario elementary math curriculum for Grades 1 to 8, overview videos and long-range plans.
Science NorthMade in Ontario
For Kindergarten to Grade 8
Find professional learning video sessions and downloadable resources to help science and technology teachers support student learning at home. Science North resources are designed for use on computers, mobile devices and all modern browsers, except for Internet Explorer.
Ontario Science CentreMade in Ontario
For Grade 9 to Grade 12
Find curriculum-aligned science resources, videos and activities for teachers to support student learning in science. Videos are accompanied by instructional PDFs. This resource is designed for use on computers, mobile devices and all modern browsers, except Internet Explorer.
About the learning resources
These resources are designed to help students learn at home, independently or with the help of a parent or guardian.
Several of these resources were developed by the Government of Ontario or one of its agencies. These resources are either marked “Made in Ontario” or identified with bolded text located at the top of the page. There are additional resources that are not created, owned or operated by the Government of Ontario. The Government of Ontario is not responsible for the information and content from external sources. Most, but not all, are available in both English and French.
By clicking on these links, users take full responsibility for understanding and agreeing to any terms or conditions of use required by these non-government platforms. The Government of Ontario is not responsible for the content, user experience or privacy policies on external platforms.
If you have any concerns, please let us know by submitting feedback using the contact us button at the bottom of this page.