Teacher performance appraisal: technical requirements manual
This manual outlines the processes, timelines and steps of the teacher performance appraisal (TPA) process.
On this page Skip this page navigation
This manual provides the requirements of the TPA system for new and experienced teachers. It is designed to:
- promote teacher development
- provide meaningful appraisals of teachers’ performance that encourage professional learning and growth
- identify opportunities for additional support where required
- provide a measure of accountability to the public
This information is for school boards, supervisory officers, principals, vice-principals and teachers.
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com. We will:
- acknowledge your request within 3 business days
- provide you with the content within 15 business days