Learn how to access all of your accounts, stay up-to-date, go paperless, and pay and file your taxes at your convenience.
This online book has multiple pages. Please click on the Table of Contents link above for additional information related to this topic.
Ontario taxes and COVID-19. Learn more.
On March 25, 2020, the Ontario government announced a five-month relief period for Ontario businesses who are unable to file or remit select provincial taxes on time, due to the special circumstances caused by the coronavirus (COVID‑19 ) in Ontario. Beginning April 1, 2020, penalties and interest will not apply to Ontario businesses that miss any filing or remittance deadline under select provincial taxes. Learn more.
ONT-TAXS online is Ontario's secure, convenient and free online tax service for your business and representatives. Access all of your accounts, stay up-to-date, go paperless, and pay and file your taxes at your convenience.
Not an ONT-TAXS online user?
What you need to activate ONT-TAXS online
Prefer to talk to us?
Call the Ministry of Finance at
- Signing-up is easy
- All account summaries in one view
- Give access to employees or representatives
- File and amend business tax returns
- Complete tax payments easily
- Add and edit bank accounts
- Ask for or cancel a refund
- Easy to view refund status
- Communicate securely
- Highest internet security standards for encryption