For questions about a court matter, contact the courthouse.
If you have trouble communicating with the courthouse, contact us. Include the following information:
- court location (city or region)
- court file or police occurrence number
- type of matter (for example, family, criminal, civil law)
- full names of those involved
Your inquiry is important to us. At this time, you may experience a longer than usual wait for a response.
For people with hearing disabilities:
- Fax: 416-326-4007 (General Inquiries)
- Fax: 416-326-4015 (Notice of Constitutional Question only)
Ministry of the Attorney General
720 Bay Street, 11th floor
If you need information or communication supports in a different format, please let us know by using the phone numbers or contact form on this page.
Learn more about our policy on providing accessible customer service to persons with disabilities.