For questions about a court matter, contact the courthouse.
If you have trouble communicating with the courthouse, contact us. Include the following information:
- court location (city or region)
- court file or police occurrence number
- type of matter (for example, family, criminal, civil law)
- full names of those involved
Your inquiry is important to us. At this time, you may experience a longer than usual wait for a response.
For people with hearing disabilities:
- Fax: 416-326-4007(General Inquiries)
- Fax: 416-326-4015(Notice of Constitutional Question only)
Ministry of the Attorney General
720 Bay Street, 11th floor