For ultimate flavour, use fresh, ripe, juicy Ontario strawberries. Why not freeze some Ontario strawberries to enjoy these daiquiris all year round?
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) Ontario Strawberries
- 12 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 16 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) rum or ginger ale
- Ontario Strawberries
In blender, combine strawberries, mint, limeade and sugar; process until puréed. Add ice cubes; blend until slushy. Slowly stir in rum. Serve garnished with a fresh strawberry.
1/2 cup/125 mL:
- Carbohydrates: 11.0 grams
- Calories: 75