2019 Burden Reduction Report: Cutting Red Tape That Holds Back Investment and Job Creation
Read the 2019 Burden Reduction Report to learn how Ontario is addressing red tape and building a better business environment.
Overlapping, duplicative, outdated and overly complex regulations have been squeezing businesses in every sector, driving jobs and investment out of Ontario and impacting wages. Read about how we’re cutting the unnecessary regulations that do not serve the public interest and hold back job creators.
In this report you will learn about:
- how businesses are currently regulated in Ontario
- what we’re doing to address red tape, get Ontario back on track and create a simpler, faster, better government
- how we’re working with businesses to address red tape
- what businesses are saying about our work to address red tape.
If you need this information in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com. We will:
- acknowledge your request within 3 business days
- provide you with the report within 15 business days