Home child care and unlicensed child care: how many children are allowed?
Find out how many children licensed home child care and unlicensed child care providers are allowed to care for. This fact sheet is for child care providers.
On this page Skip this page navigation
This fact sheet provides information for licensed home child care and unlicensed child care providers about the number of children they can care for. The fact sheet includes information about:
- the total number of children they are allowed to have in care
- the maximum number of children who can be younger than 2 years old
- what licensed home child care agencies must consider before placing a child at a home premises
- other requirements for unlicensed child care providers
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com. We will:
- acknowledge your request within three business days
- provide you with the content within 15 business days